Thursday, April 2, 2009

When in doubt, GET OUT!

Walking (or in some cases...running) away from a client is the best possible thing for you and for your business.
HUGE red flag is a client's inability or "challenge" in paying.
If a client either post-dates checks to pay you in segments OR only pays via credit card, be aware.
This happened to me.
I worked with a large clinic that was mostly a PIP and WC practice and I collected thousands and thousands for them. But, they never seemed to have the available funds to pay me.
They often post-dated checks to pay, but there was never any money in the account, etc. It was a nightmare!
I was at a huge loss when I finally decided that something was just not quite right with this company.
But, it was the best thing that I could have done!
Visit www.MedicalBillingFoundation.com for more info and daily blogs.

No comments: